Saturday, March 31, 2012

How I managed to transfer all my work from laptop to iPhone




Ever since I was young I wanted to carry as many things that I could with me. Time passed, and technology evolved to a level where you can carry libraries, pens, pictures, movies - altogether in a single amazing gadget: your smartphone.

Nothing new so far, but when it comes to me and my business, it's really hard to keep everything together. I have multiple mails, multiple fb accounts, multiple browsers and so on. When I was using the Nokia N8 I was really disappointed with the way it moved. Don't get me wrong, I loved the 12Mpx camera, the way I was able to shoot photos or record videos. But when it comes to apps, nothing can beat the iPhone.

I just want to present fast some of the apps that I'm using right now on my iPhone. If you like them, search them in Apple Store. So, here we go.

WhatsApp Messenger



AtomicWeb Browser - plenty of options, great features, full screen mode



Opera Mini
- I love the way tabs works on Opera. Great Privacy

Im+ Pro - Allows me to connect multiple chat accounts (Skype included)

DropBox, TeamViewer - Amazing Apps

Dolphine WebBrowser - A really nice browser with amazing graphics

And the bonus:

Official Blogger App
- it allows me to post directly from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment