Tuesday, March 20, 2012

iPhone Battery Extender


I love my iPhone. When I first got it, I was a little disappointed with the camera. Not to say that iPhone's camera is lame, but compared to my other phone (Nokia N8) is a step back. I managed to fix this problem with Camera+ app. Now the photos taken with iPhone looks amazing. But there was another problem that I couldn't fix: battery life!

Kensington Mini Battery Extender and Charger for iPod and iPhone 1G, 3G, 4G



As you know, iPhone drains a lot of power when used at full capability. That's why we need to do something about it! This iPhone Battery Extender grants you the power to charge your iPhone on the go.

features:
  • play time up to 30 hours of music
  • 6 hours of video (on iPod nano 3G)
  • 3 hours of talk time (on iPhone)
See price and specs


read cool iPhone app

No comments:

Post a Comment